Residential & Commercial Surveys
What do we do?
We offer full structural building surveys and condition reports for all types of commercial and residential property. Following a thorough inspection of all accessible areas of the property, our surveyors produce a comprehensive report that comments on all aspects of the property’s general condition and highlights whether there is any evidence of structural movement, both historic and active, timber defects, and issues relating to dampness.
We can also advise on any construction, extension, alterations or repairs you may want to make to the property and answer any specific queries or questions you may have.Building surveys can be combined with schedules of conditions or valuations for cost saving benefits. We conduct building surveys pre-purchase, prior to tenants taking leases, before building works are carried out and can be instructed to report on condition or specific areas of concern at any time throughout the life span of a property.
We act and advise on
· Residential building surveys & condition reports
· Commercial building surveys & condition reports
· Specific areas of concern including damp, structural movement & timber defects
· Construction, extension, alterations and repairs
· Defect diagnosis and advice on remedial works
· Valuations for insurance assessments and claims
· Valuations for loan security and other purposes
· Schedules of condition
· Schedule of dilapidations, with associated advice and negotiation on behalf of landlords and tenants